Why you should be interested in LED Light Therapy? Acuregen have been testing it with great out-comes for over 3 years. Acuregen were the very first to integrate LED Light with acupuncture back in 2013. We will be launching these units for sale in Europe in 2019 – Please contact Amanda Shayle for further information. Current FDA clearance permits sale to colleagues who are currently in the USA.
We are currently running LED Light CPD days for those interested in how such technology can be integrated into clinical practice. Please see our Courses schedule for dates.
You can find out more using our dropdown menu and also purchase and find out more by visiting my Inlight Medical website:
What does light do? Our Short Overview
Effective, non-abrasive, non-invasive, and restorative. Light therapy has been established as a useful tool to:
Increase vascularity (circulation) by increasing the formation of new capillaries, which are additional blood vessels that replace damaged ones. New capillaries speed up the healing process by carrying more oxygen as well as more nutrients needed for healing and they can also carry more waste products away.
Stimulate the production of collagen: Collagen s the most common protein found in the body. Collagen is the essential protein used to repair damaged tissue and to replace old tissue. It is the substance that holds cells together and has a high degree of elasticity. By increasing collagen production less scar tissue is formed at the damaged site.
Stimulate the release of adenosine triphosphate (ATP): ATP is the major carrier of energy to all cells. Increases in ATP allow cells to accept nutrients faster and get rid of waste products faster by increasing the energy level in the cell. All food turns into ATP before the cells utilise it. ATP provides the chemical energy that drives the chemical reaction of the cell.
Increase lymphatic system activity: Oedema, which is the swelling or natural splinting process of the body, has two basic components. The first is a liquid part, which can be evacuated by the blood sys-tem, and the second is comprised of the proteins that have to be evacuated by the lymphatic system.
Research has shown that the lymph vessel diameter and the flow of the lymph system can be doubled with the use of light therapy. The venous diameter and the arterial diameters can also be increased. This means that both parts of oedema (liquid and protein) can be evacuated at a much faster rate to relieve swelling.
Reduce the excitability of nervous tissue: The photons of light energy enter the body as negative ions. This calls upon the body to send positive ions, like calcium among others, to go to the area being treated. These ions assist in firing the nerves thereby relieving pain.
Stimulate fibroblastic activity that aids in the repair process: Fibroblasts are present in connective tis-sue and are capable of forming collagen fibres.
• Improved Circulation – Oxygenates tissue, nitric oxide release and increased formation of new capillaries. For conditions such as peripheral neuropathy.
• Stimulates Collagen Production – Tissue regeneration, skin problems and ageing issues. • Improves Cellular Function – Essential for wound healing, new connective tissue and bone health. Also helps with regeneration of nerve cells.
• Pain Relief – Reduces nerve excitability and inflammation.
• Detoxification – Increases lymphatic function to remove toxins. • Anti-bacterial – Eradicates MRSA, certain forms of strep, staph and fungal infections on exposure to blue light.
• Assists Mood Disorders – Increased seratonin production, improved parasympathetic response. Helps stress and depression.
For more information on having treatment from our Network of Light Therapists or to own your own system, please contact Amanda directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is LED Light Therapy?
• Discovered originally by NASA. Currently used by Navy Seal’s physiotherapy unit and achieving 44% faster return to the field.
• Light therapy is a preventative and restorative treatment for anyone who would like to feel their best from day to day. Like nutrition, exercise and stress relief, LED light therapy can have profound effects on mental and physical wellbeing. Whatever your goal is, InLight is part of a lifestyle that supports the entire body..
• Polychromatic light therapy means that more than one light wavelength, or color, is used simultaneously. We use at least two different light wavelengths in every pad.
Why are only 3 wavelengths used?
• Extensive research with light therapy has shown specific benefits with red light therapy, blue light therapy and near-infrared light therapy.
We will assist with your selection of bespoke or system packages.
• Free training provided.
What’s so special about our LED Light systems?
• FDA-Cleared Class II Medical Device
The USA-based, InLight Medical manufacturing facility is an FDA registered facility and subject to regulation and inspection requirements.
• The LEDs in our light therapy pads are completely different from those in common household devices. They are custom-made diodes for medical applications. These therapeutic lights are Irvisum Superflux diodes. They emit brilliant light and are also called Super Luminous Light Emitting Diodes. These LEDs are designed to dispense more light from a small aperture and have 200,000 hours of bulb life, giving long term, reliable benefit. • Evidence-based technology.
• All of Dr Nogier’s Frequencies are housed in our system. This means we work on ectoderm, mesoderm and endoderm tissue throughout the body.
• Durability, high quality, and level of light output sets these diodes apart from the rest.
• Compact, portable pad-based.
• flexibility for application anywhere on the body and for required skin contact.
• Eye mask for maximum delivery of photons of light.
• Easy to use by professionals or their clients. Also plug and play for anyone.